We are here for you and your family
Our Entry Process:
Give us a call. We begin with an initial intake of information from you, and a personal interview
Seacoast Family Promise builds strong families by providing:
- Intensive case management Financial planning and saving
- Financial education including debt reduction, budgeting, savings and making appropriate money choices
- Access to support services
- Employment and housing assistance
- Education evaluation and resources for further education opportunities
- Day Center access and overnight family-oriented shelter at local host congregations
- Community support in a caring and nurturing family-friendly environment
You are not alone and there is no shame in coming to shelter with your family.
Many families, just like yours, find themselves in need of shelter for a variety of circumstances.
If you are ready to turn your life around by evaluating how you got here and are willing to work with the SFP staff, volunteers,
and do the work necessary to regain self-sufficiency then contact us today. 603-658-8448
If it is after normal business hours, please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS
N.H. Homeless Hotline: Dial 2-1-1
Rockingham Community Action Homeless Outreach:
-Seacoast Community Action Center: (603) 474-3507
-Portsmouth Community Action Center: (603) 431-2911
- Greater Raymond Community Action Center: (603) 895-2303
- Derry Community Action Center: (603) 965-3029
Community Action Partnership of Strafford Country:
SFP services are provided to families with children 18 years of age and younger regardless of the family make-up.