Our volunteers play an integral role in the services we provide to our guests and the community. Every member of our team has a specific role in maintaining the high quality of care that distinguishes Seacoast Family Promise.
We are a community reaching out to families in crisis. Professional staff at the Day Center provide information and advocacy to obtain housing, employment, health care, training, and education. But volunteers make it fiscally possible. On rotating weeks, local faith congregations of all denominations open their doors to house families in crisis. Trained volunteers from area congregations provide guest families with daily food and shelter in private quarters. For one week several times a year, each congregation offers nourishment to body and soul.
- Cook and serve meals?
- Provide evening or overnight staffing?
- Distribute donations of furniture, clothing, personal necessities, and household items?
- Lend moral support and encouragement?
- Drive a van?
- Donate valuable professional services?
- Assist staff with office support?
- Make a tax-deductible donation?
Are you …
- A Congregation?
- A Business?
- A School?
- An Organization?
- An Individual?
Contact us for information on how you can GET INVOLVED!